Jack in the Box says that it will roll out new menu boards, in conjunction with which it intends to trim a few menu items. The new boards will be less cluttered, providing better visual appeal and more space to spotlight signature items and LTOs. Sonic recently announced a similar plan to cull its menu.
Jack in the Box Chairman/President/CEO Linda Lang declined to say what is departing, but said criteria included not only strength of customer demand but also how big an operations pain a given item might be. Jack’s already decided what’s toast and doesn’t want our input, but that doesn’t mean we can’t all conjecture.
Which menu items do you think Jack in the Box will eliminate? You can vote for as many as three. If you think something other than what’s listed is exiting (and I’m just guessing here), please leave a comment and name your menu victim. Voting ends June 1.
Which menu item will Jack in the Box dump?
- Steak Teriyaki Bowl (46%, 108 Votes)
- Mini Funnel Cake (43%, 100 Votes)
- Fish 'n Chips (27%, 63 Votes)
- Mini Sirloin Burgers (25%, 58 Votes)
- Sampler Trio (Fried Jalapenos, Fried Mozzarella, Fried Egg Rolls) (21%, 50 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich (18%, 42 Votes)
- Extreme Sausage Breakfast Sandwich (12%, 28 Votes)
- Something else (7%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 235